I will Fly.

A little thought for tonight. I'm not really a blogger or a writer so I am just going to go with the flow and let my heart speak for itself. I have been going through a crazy emotional roller coaster ride for the past couple of year's and this year it has just been cuuccooo!!! I just have to say that there have been people in my life that have been just tearing me down and hurting me. So negative in every way! I know we all deal with people like this daily and I always say let them go and move on right? I just need to take a deep breath because I am no longer going to take this crazy emotional abuse and going to fly! So to the negative poo poo head's, You are not going to bring me down anymore, nor hold me down from flying, cause this momma don't give a shit and I'mma do me!
HOLLA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another chapter closes ...Now on to the next...

Just momma and her little homiez

Happy One Year Roller Derby-versary