Another chapter closes ...Now on to the next...

8.6.2018
.. Man.... finally!  I feel like a HUGE load has been lifted off my shoulders! I have been divorced for almost a year, and before that I was separated for 2 years. I moved out of my house May 2017, and was living with my sister for almost a year. I moved out and got my own place Jan 2018!! since may 2017 I rented a storage unit with all my stuff but I also had some more stuff at my old house. Well, today I finally got the rest of my stuff out of that house! I mean it was a weird moment with negativity when it got dropped off but I kept my cool and I imagined myself as a tree with strong roots! Roots that dug deep into the ground, and impossible to be knocked over.

After getting all the stuff what I wanted, and to see that negative energy drive off all huffin and puffin make made me smile. Made me smile because I finally got my stuff and also made me smile because I not longer felt stuck. I no longer felt like the bad juju had something over my head!  

Now the next project is to go through all these stuff and keep what I need and donate the rest!!
Operation clean garage on it's way lol!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy One Year Roller Derby-versary

Just momma and her little homiez