Just momma and her little homiez

 I had my first mommy and me session with the boys! I haven't took photos with them since they were 3 years old! This session meant so much to me! I have gone through so much this past couple of years and all I wanted was a session of just me and my boys.   I had everything planned out in my head! As a photographer myself, I wanted this session to be PERFECT so this was my list that I had:
  • coordinating outfits 
  • hair and makeup 
  • boys haircuts
  • make sure I don't have bags in my eyes 
  • shave legs and pits 
  • do nails
The list goes on.........

I reached out to my talented Momma friend Kristina from Nohea Photography and asked if she would be able to do our session.  I am so glade to have her  shoot for us! Kristina was amazing!!! She read my mind, and she also reminded me that the list I had doesn't make  a perfect session. For the perfect session, all I needed was the boys and ME!  Prior to the session I had a tough week. Dealing with negativity from my ex husband and more divorce stuff, my head was just all over the place and I almost wanted to canceled the session because I haven't gotten any sleep. Kristina talked me through it and just really made me feel ok. She let me know that it's ok not to be ok and the session is going to be perfect no matter what. All I have to say is she was right. 
  The Session was perfect.  I really just let the boys do their thing and tried not to stressed to much and just let them be boys! Here are some sneak peeks. These photos will be with me forever! This session will always remind me that there's no such thing as making sure things are perfect and that I need to live in the moment and enjoy life!  


Thank you Kristina for everything! You are truly an amazing photographer, woman, mother, and friend. I will forever cherish these photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another chapter closes ...Now on to the next...

Happy One Year Roller Derby-versary