Feeling more Motivated than ever!!!!

Happy Sunday and happy Father's day! I woke up this morning and met my friend Teresa up at her place to get a nice workout! We worked out and it was just a fun day because we both stayed focused! I got the chance to practice some abs work on her! I am feeling more and more pumped to get my Fitness career started! I got certified, and now time to get insurance of course! Always gotta be safe! I am working on some promo products and can't wait to share it with everyone. My goal is to work with women and momma's. To let one know that anything is possible. I have to say, after having kids, I kind of lost myself. My main focus was them and it's okay because that's what mom's do right? As time passed by, I realized that I was forgetting to take care of one main person. "MEEEEE!!!" So I trained for a NPC Bikini competition to mark off my momma's bucket list. I loved the transformation and the dedication I put to it. I never thought in a million years that I would do something like this and I did it!!!! That opened my heart up to fitness and I just want to pass this positive energy that I am feeling to all the mom's out there. To get back in shape for no one but yourself!
xox,
Dolly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another chapter closes ...Now on to the next...

Just momma and her little homiez

Happy One Year Roller Derby-versary