Getting out of the comfort zone.

Hello Mommas!!!!! I have been wanting to do this for a while!  I love exercising and trying new things that has to do with fitness! I will be trying new activities that is related to fitness and will be posting about them and giving you ladies the 411! Let's step out of our comfort zone and try new things! There are so many fun activities that we can do out there! A lot of places offer free week trials, one day trial, and group deals!
 Last Friday I did Pilates and spin for the first time! This was at Pilate Plus Cycle in Old Towne Orange. Their cost for first time clients are $15.00 instead of the regular classes that are $30.00 a class. I know, it is a little pricey but I have to say it was so worth it! I am so sore from the workout, in a good way though! My core is on fire! After kids, our abs are torn apart and our core become very weak! So it is important for us mommas to get it nice and strong! I have to say, hands down, Pilates is the way to go! Spin is also a great way to get your hear pumping and is great to burn off some of those bad calories! Your flower just has to get use to sitting on the bike seat.
So...... Pilates Plus in Orange, awesome workout, they have an amazing instructor name Deana who helped me the entire session! It was such an intimate class of only 9. So I understand why they are charging so much, it's because you are basically having a one on one session with the instructor because the class is so small. However, I still think that it will be hard for most stay at home mom's to afford this. I work part-time and looking at my budget, I think I can only attend  a class once a month and continue to train in the gym on my own. Give it a try ladies! I do recommend getting there about 10 minutes or so early to class to make sure you get a parking space.
Pilates Plus Cycle
940 W Champan ave
Orange California 
714-600-3850





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another chapter closes ...Now on to the next...

Just momma and her little homiez

Happy One Year Roller Derby-versary